Annual NPS Measurement – Net Promoter Score
What is Annual NPS Measurement?
The Annual Net Promoter Score allows the company to gauge customer loyalty by sending a survey to customers, either by email or text message, asking the single question “Would you recommend us to your friends?”. Depending on the customer’s opinion, a next action is automatically scheduled, some time later, that is related to the response he gave to strengthen the relationship, showing the commitment to find resolution and following up.
- Obtain a benchmark of customer loyalty for the company.
- Segment the “Detractors” to be able to take appropriate follow-up actions and improve perception.
- Obtain information directly from the customer that provides the reasons for their opinion.
- Segment the “Promoters” for use with a follow-up combining a referral program.
- Segment the “Passives” to offer some promotion and push the brand image from neutral to positive.
Automation campaign to measure customer loyalty using the NPS methodology. Depending on the score obtained, clients are classified as promoters, detractors and passives. After classification, this information is used to segment and make new follow-up shipments with different and personalized communications for the three types of customers.
- Follow-up actions depending on the needs of the organization.
- Configurable corporate image, colors, logo and graphics in the messages.
- Integration with CRM, helpdesk, core or other systems of the organization.
- Combination of cross-channel channels according to needs: web portal, email, SMS, mobile application, automated call or any other digital channel that the organization has available.
- 2 to 4 weeks
- DANAConnect Advanced