Our service goes beyond simple data arrangement, transforming data into a structured and standardized XML format. The XML format is a highly versatile format widely used in generating essential business PDF documents such as invoices, statements, financial reports, contracts, etc. Moreover, the XML format is also commonly used to facilitate data integration between different systems and platforms, allowing smooth interoperability.
Transform raw data into valuable assets for your organizational mission.
XML is a versatile and widely accepted format that allows easy integration with various platforms and systems, ensuring the coherence and structure of your data.
We use advanced tools to convert large volumes of data into XML quickly and accurately, reducing human errors and saving time.
Customization to Measure
We understand that each data set is unique. We tailor the transformation according to your specific needs, ensuring that the resulting XML aligns with your goals.
Security and Confidentiality
We guarantee maximum security throughout the transformation process, protecting the integrity and privacy of the information from both a legal standpoint, with an NDA, and from an information security standpoint, with all necessary protocols.
- Reception of Raw Data:
- The client provides the data in its original format, which can vary from simple text files to complex unstructured databases.
- Preliminary Analysis:
- An initial review of the data is performed to understand its structure, volume, and peculiarities. This helps to determine the best transformation strategy.
- Design of the XML Structure:
- An XML structure that aligns with the client’s needs and the characteristics of the data is defined. This may include the definition of tags, attributes, and hierarchies.
- Transformation Process:
- Using specialized tools and custom scripts, the data is converted into the previously defined XML format.
- Validation and Testing:
- Once transformed, the data undergoes rigorous testing to ensure that the conversion has been correct and that the resulting XML is valid and coherent.
- Integration into Automations:
- The transformed data is delivered to the client in XML format. If required, assistance can be provided in integrating this data with specific automations.
- Support and Updates:
- As the data or the client’s needs evolve, support is offered to make adjustments or updates to the transformation.
- Security and Confidentiality:
- Throughout the process, measures are taken to ensure the security and privacy of the data. This includes encryption protocols, secure storage, and strict information handling policies.
It may also interest you:
- Low-code/no-code: transforms shadow IT problems into enterprise innovation
- The role of Enterprise Architects in business resilience and growth: 4 real examples
- The painful IT Architect’s dilema of embracing disruptive technologies while still dealing with legacy systems
- Digital Transformation in the Financial Sector: Six Crucial Skills for Multidisciplinary Teams