Users with previous DANAconnect experience
The theoretical-practical Web Forms workshop will allow you to delve into one of the most versatile functionalities of DANAconnect: the capture and management of customer data through online forms. You’ll learn how to create, customize, and optimize these forms to fit your organization’s specific needs.
- First steps to configure a web form in DANAconnect.
Types of Fields and Their Different Uses:
- Exploring the different types of fields available and how to use them effectively.
Personalization, Use of Visual Elements and Branding:
- Techniques to incorporate the branding of your organization and improve the user experience.
- How to split a form into multiple pages to improve usability.
Dynamic Date Loading from Contact Lists:
- You will learn how to dynamically load data into your forms from your contact lists in DANAconnect.
Mapping Form Fields to Contact Lists:
- Integrate forms with contact lists.
- How to ensure that captured data lines up perfectly with the fields in your contact lists.
Updating Contact Lists from Forms:
- Automate the updating of your contact lists with the data captured through the forms.
Integration of forms in automated flows:
- Use of the external trigger functionality to use forms in the middle of a flow, capture customer data and be able to continue with the flow.
Activation of Automated Conversations from Forms:
- Set up automated conversations that are triggered based on form responses or interactions.
Common Use Cases:
- Practical examples of how Web Forms can be used in different scenarios within financial institutions.
- How to access metrics and create reports.