ATM Transaction Notification with Electronic Receipt
What is ATM Transaction Notification with Electronic Terminal Receipt?
The ATM Transaction Notification with Electronic Terminal Receipt Automation sends an alert in real time when any transaction or withdrawal is made from an ATM and also attaches the receipt of the transaction in digital format. In order to ensure delivery of the alert and the digital receipt, these alerts can be sent via one or more digital channels such as SMS, push or email.
- Send the digital document of the account statement to the client.
- Offer the customer a means of monitoring their ATM transactions.
- Reduce paper consumption and costs.
- Deliver the transaction receipt in digital format.
- Send the message through alternative cross channels to ensure delivery.
Automated flow through alternative cross-digital channels that guarantees the delivery in real time of an alert in the case of transactions made at ATMs as well as its receipt voucher.
- Integration with specialized functionalities coordinated with the bank’s development departments.
- Texts of alerts and communications.
- Combination of cross-channel digital channels according to the needs of email, SMS, push, mobile application, automated call or any other digital channel that the organization has available.
- 1 to 2 weeks
- DANAconnect Advanced account
Cross Channel Strategy
Automation can be configured to send on the most convenient channel based on customer preferences or historical behavior. When there is no email registered in the database or in case the email has bounced in the past, the system will send through an alternative channel, such as SMS. You can also configure the automation to switch to other alternative channels:
- Rich SMS
- Automated call for alert + Email for sending the receipt
- Any channel through API