Automated Recovery of Customers in Grace Period
What is Automated Recovery of Lost Customers or Customers in Grace Period?
The Automated Recovery of Lost Customers or Customers in Grace Period is a sequence of messages that are triggered once the policy expiration day has passed and the customer has not yet renewed the contract. This series of communications is aimed at offering optimized personalized options, since they allow to fine-tune the customer’s profiling and to know the reasons why the renewal has not been carried out.
- Alert the customer that the renewal time has passed and they have not renewed their policy.
- Find out the reasons for the non-renewal of the policy.
- Discover new customer needs, thus offering more appropriate options for your current profile.
- Optimize communication between the intermediary advisor, the insurer and the client to ensure renewal.
This is a sequence of communications that is triggered automatically, when the customer enters the policy’s grace period, and has a mechanism to provide feedback regarding the frictions that the insured had to move forward with the renewal of the policy, and offers options to resolve those frictions.
- Adaptation to your institution’s internal processes.
- Corporate image, colors, logo of the institution in communications and webforms.
- Webform input fields 100% configurable.
- The digital channel for delivery can be tailored to specific needs.
- Integration with internal systems, tickets and / or core.
- 4 to 8 weeks
- DANAConnect Advanced
Cross channel strategy:
- SMS as a channel for alerts and security checks
- Webforms to obtain additional customer information