Credit Card Fraud Alert and Prevention
What is the Credit Card Fraud Alert and Prevention Automation?
With the Credit Card Fraud Alert and Prevention Automation cardholders are notified in real-time if their card is used in a suspicious transaction. The alert message also provides the tools to block the operation immediately through the link, invoking the bank’s web service. These alerts can be sent through various forms of digital communication, including SMS, push, email, or automated calls.
- Prevent unauthorized charges and provide a mechanism to prevent credit card fraud.
- Send the message through alternative cross channels to ensure delivery.
- Provide an immediate delivery mechanism for blocking accounts and credit cards in case the user does not recognize the consumption.
- DANAConnect Advanced
Automatic flow with alternative cross channels that delivers an alert in the case of consumption or transaction from a certain that flags an alert and that also provides an immediate tool to block the suspicious transaction.
- Integration with specialized features and services in conjunction with the development departments of the institution.
- All text in messages are configurable.
- Cross-channel digital channels, utilizing email, SMS, push, mobile applications, automated calls, and/or other digital channels available to the organization.
- 1 to 2 weeks
Cross Channel Strategy:
The automation can be configured to send through the most convenient channel based on customer preferences or historical behavior. In the case that you do not have an email registered in the database, the system will send through an alternative channel, such as SMS or if, for example, the email has bounced in the past. You can also configure the system automatically to switch to automated call notifications as an alternative channel.
- Automated voice call