Customer contact data update automation
What is customer contact data update automation?
Customer contact data update is an automated data quality process for capturing a customer’s contact details when customer contactability fails. The contact in case of failure is made automatically through another available alternative channel. In the event that the contact via email has failed, the customer is contacted via rich SMS to update their data, and vice versa.
- Improve the quality of the organization’s data
- Update the database with up to date and reliable contact information
- Improve the deliverability of communications and customer’s contactability.
- Improve the reputation of domain names sending emails.
- Avoid falling into black lists for sending to mailboxes that have not existed for a long time.
- Avoid sending emails to spamtraps mailboxes.
Create an intelligent flow so that a communication is automatically triggered, either by email or by SMS, when the alternative channel fails.
Carry out periodic campaigns to update the client’s email request by webform through rich SMS, and then send a test to the new email and validate that the client has indeed entered their email correctly.
- 100% customizable automation
- 1 day to 1 week
- DANAconnect Advanced