Customer Profile Change Alert
What is the Customer Profile Change Alert?
Using the Customer Profile Change Alert, the institution can notify the client in real time when their contact information or passwords are changed. It also allows the client to give feedback and block their account if they do not acknowledge the change. In order to ensure delivery, these alerts can be sent via several cross-digital channels, such as automated calls, SMS, push or email.
- Offer the client a way to monitor important changes in their online profile.
- Provide a mechanism to quickly block the portal account if the client does not acknowledge having made changes in their profile.
- Send the message through alternative cross channels to ensure delivery.
- DANAConnect Advanced
Automated flow through alternative cross-digital channels that guarantees the delivery of a real-time alert in the case of transactions carried out at ATMs and delivery of the transaction receipt in digital format.
- Integration with specialized features and services in conjunction with the development departments of the institution.
- All text in messages are configurable.
- Cross-channel digital channels, utilizing email, SMS, push, mobile applications, automated calls, and/or other digital channels available to the organization.
- 1 to 2 weeks
Cross Channel Strategy:
The automation can be configured to send through the most convenient channel based on customer preferences or historical behavior. In the case that you do not have an email registered in the database, the system will send through an alternative channel, such as SMS or if, for example, the email has bounced in the past. You can also configure the system automatically to switch to automated call notifications as an alternative channel.
- Automated voice call