Customer satisfaction by product – CSAT Product
What is a customer satisfaction survey by product?
The customer satisfaction survey by product is an automation that sends a communication by email or text message that allows the customer to respond with a single click their level of satisfaction with the product. Depending on the customer’s opinion, a next action is automatically scheduled, some time later, that is related to the response, creating an opportunity to solve problems that could create friction with the customer.
- Provide an easy to understand metric that allows internal benchmarking against other products / services.
- Create an opportunity to solve customer problems and turn them into satisfied customers.
- Obtain information directly from the client on how it would be possible to improve the service.
- Segment the “Dissatisfied” in order to take appropriate follow-up actions and improve the perception of the service.
- Segment the “Satisfied” for use with a follow-up combining a referral program.
- Segment the “Indifferent” to offer some promotion and push the brand image from neutral to positive.
Sending an automated customer satisfaction survey that allows giving the opinion with one simple click. Based on their rating, customers are categorized as satisfied, indifferent, and dissatisfied. This classification allows us to segment the customer types and send each type a follow-up with a tailored communication.
- Follow-up actions depending on the needs of the organization, department or process.
- Configurable corporate image, colors, logo and graphics in the communications.
- Integration with CRM, helpdesk, core systems or other systems in the organization.
- Combination of cross-channel channels according to needs: web portal, email, SMS, mobile application, WhatsApp, automated call or any other digital channel that the organization has available.
- 2 a 4 weeks
- DANAconnect Advanced