Customer Satisfaction Measurement Before Renewal
What is Customer Satisfaction Measurement Before Renewal?
Customer Satisfaction Measurement Before Renewal automatically sends a survey to the customer six months before the renewal date, allowing the customer to respond with a single click to their satisfaction level. In response to customer feedback, a follow-up action will be scheduled. This allows resolving any issues that may prevent us from renewing the service.
- Provide an easy to understand metric that allows internal benchmarking against other products or services.
- Create an opportunity to solve customer problems and turn them into satisfied customers.
- Obtain information directly from the client on how it would be possible to improve the service.
- Segment the “Dissatisfied” in order to take appropriate follow-up actions and improve the perception of the service.
- Segment the “Satisfied” for use with a follow-up combining a referral program.
- Segment the “Indifferent” to offer some promotion and push the brand image from neutral to positive.
When the service renewal date is six months away, a satisfaction survey is automatically triggered using an integration with the organization’s system via API. Depending on the score obtained, customers are classified as satisfied, indifferent and dissatisfied. After classification, this information is used to segment and make new follow-up shipments with different and personalized communications for the three types of customers.
- Follow-up actions according to the needs of the organization.
- Configurable corporate image, colors, logo and image of communications.
- Integration with CRM, helpdesk, core or other systems of the organization.
- Combination between digital channels according to the needs: web portal, email, SMS, mobile application, automated call or any other digital channel that the organization has available.
- 2 to 4 weeks
- DANAconnect Advanced