Customer Satisfaction Survey After a Claim – Claim CSAT
Customer Satisfaction Survey After a Claim is an automated solutions that sends a poll by email or text message and allows the customer to submit their feedback on the experience with the claim process that just ended with a single click. After receiving the customer’s opinion, a next action is automatically scheduled, some time later, to reinforce the relationship, showing the commitment and following up.
- Provide an easy-to-understand metric that allows internal benchmarking against other processes.
- Obtain information directly from the client on how it would be possible to improve the process.
- Segment the “Dissatisfied” in order to take appropriate follow-up actions and improve the perception of the brand in the face of bad customer experience.
- Segment the “Satisfied” for use with a follow-up combining a referral program.
- Segment the “Indifferent” to offer some promotion and push the brand image from neutral to positive.
Automated sending of a satisfaction survey that is integrated and triggered when a claim process is completed. Depending on the score obtained, customers are classified as satisfied, indifferent and dissatisfied. After classification, this information is used to segment and make new follow-up shipments with different and personalized communications for the three types of customers.
- Follow-up actions depending on the needs of the organization.
Configurable corporate image, colors, logo and graphic in the messages.
- Integration with CRM, helpdesk, core or other systems of the organization.
- Combination of cross-channel channels according to needs: web portal, email, SMS, mobile application, WhatsApp, automated call or any other digital channel that the organization has available.
- 2 to 4 weeks
- DANAconnect Advanced