Digital Insurance card eWallet
The digital insurance card is a downloadable file that is used with Google and Apple mobile ewallet applications, so that the customer insured can view the complete and updated information of the services and resources offered in their insurance policies, including links and online resources . These digital cards are distributed via email, web portal, SMS or through any other digital channel that the company has available.
- Send the detailed information of your policy to the client after making the purchase or renewal so that it is always accessible.
- Lower the volume of calls to the call center from new customers.
- Lower the volume of calls to the customer call center asking for generic information on their policies.
- Improve the customer experience by offering more convenience, high availability, immediacy and updated information in real time.
- Relate the corporate brand with innovation and avant-garde.
- Lower costs of distribution and shipping of insurance card
Automated sending of a membership card in digital format after the purchase or renewal of the policy is made. Automated delivery is done through the most appropriate digital channel for that client, be it email, SMS, WhatsApp or push to mobile applications.
- Configurable corporate image, colors, logo and product image
- Dynamic and personalized information for the insured
- Configurable additional fields
Duration of implementation:
- 2 to 4 weeks
- DANAConnect account