Digital Insurance card eWallet
What is the digital insurance card for ewallet?
The digital insurance card is a downloadable file used with Google and Apple mobile ewallet applications. The insured customer can view the complete and updated information of the services and resources offered in their insurance policies, including links and online resources. These digital cards are distributed via email, web portal, SMS, or through any other digital channel that the company has available.
- Send the detailed information of your policy to the client after making the purchase or renewal to always be accessible.
- Lower the volume of calls to the call center from new customers.
- Lower the volume of calls to the customer call center asking for general information on their policies.
- Improve the customer experience by offering more convenience, high availability, immediacy, and updated information in real-time.
- Associate the corporate brand with innovation and cutting-edge technology.
- Lower costs of distribution and delivery of insurance cards.
Automated sending of a membership ewallet card in digital format after the purchase or renewal of the policy is made. Automatic delivery is done through the most appropriate digital channel for that client, be it email, SMS, WhatsApp, or push to mobile applications.
- Configurable corporate image, colors, logo, and product image.
- Dynamic and personalized information for the insured.
- Configurable additional fields on the card.
- 1 to 2 weeks
- DANAconnect account
Frequently Asked Questions about eWallet Insurance Card
How is the Digital Insured Card displayed?
The Digital Insured Card can be viewed through digital wallet applications for mobile devices with iOS and Android systems.
Which digital wallet apps are recommended?
For iPhones, we recommend Apple Wallet, which comes pre-installed.
For Android devices, we recommend Google Pay, which is already installed on most devices. It can also be obtained on the Google Play page.
Can I customize the emails from where the digital card download link is sent?
Yes. You can customize the email template according to your brand.
Does the digital card solution comply with privacy, electronic commerce, and anti-spam legislation?
Yes. The platform and the complete solution are compliant, adaptable, and messaging can be restricted to the regulations of each country.
How does the insured receive and store their digital card?
1. They receive the digital card through an email sent from the insurance company.
2. Policyholders save the digital card on the device of their choice (Android or Apple)
3. The insured add the digital card to the mobile digital wallet of their smartphone.