Digitally Issued Service Contract
What is Digitally Issued Service Contract?
Digitally Issued Service Contract is an automation to generate a service contract, based on a template, which inserts a digitally signed certificate in the issued document, before sending it to the new client, to ensure that the delivery of digital documents is from a single origin and to identify to the issuer of said document unequivocally.
- Close the sales and contracting process completely online.
- Ensure that the client receives the contract document through a digital channel in the most effective and expeditious manner possible.
- Lower costs of generation and distribution.
- Lower closing times and delivering times.
- Improve the customer experience by offering more convenience, high availability, and immediacy.
- Relate the corporate brand with innovation and cutting-edge technology.
Web-based purchase process through web forms or integration with structured data that generates a service contract from a template. Files signed with digital certificates from the insurer meet technical and legal security standards. DANAconnect also offers a portal for verifying the validity of the digital signature.
- Digital certificate in the name of the institution.
- Corporate image, colors, logo of the institution in the document and in the communications.
- 100% configurable document template and customer information fields in the digital contract.
- Multiple and cross digital delivery channels available for specific needs.
- The agents or executives can be incorporated into the flows so that they also receive the information.
- Integration with internal systems, tickets and / or core.
- 2 to 4 weeks
- DANAconnect Advanced