Electronic Invoicing – URL in the message
What is Electronic Invoicing with URL in the message?
Electronic Invoicing with URL is an automated solution for massive distribution of compliant invoices according to current regulations. The solution dynamically creates a link for downloading a PDF file or a set of compressed files containing the invoice. To ensure compliance, this smart automation makes it possible to send via a different channel, such as rich SMS, in the event of a delivery failure. In the same way, historical records of document deliveries are kept in an auditable and searchable database.
- Deliver the legal invoice to the client in a digital format through a link that is sent by email or SMS.
- Notify the client of the status of their pending payments.
- Keep a searchable and auditable record that the invoice was actually delivered to each client.
- Keep a record of the customers who did not receive the invoice and the reasons for the failure in the delivery.
- Use smart retries with alternate delivery channels in the event that primary channel delivery fails.
- Ensure that the invoice is delivered in compliance with regulatory standards.
Automated sequence of messages, through alternative channels, accompanied by a dynamically generated link allowing download of the invoice according to current regulations.
- Possibility of adding a link to the online payment center.
- Upload files to a document repository via SFTP or via API as needed.
- Setting how long the historical records of deliveries should be stored.
- Configuration of the storage time of the invoice files in the repositories.
- Adaptation to the institution’s internal processes.
- Corporate image, colors, logo of the institution in all communications.
- Digital channels for delivery can be tailored according to specific needs.
- 4 to 8 weeks
- DANAConnect Advanced
Cross channel strategy to use:
- SMS as an alternative channel