Facebook Messenger Chatbot for Customer Service
What is the Facebook Messenger Chatbot for Customer Service?
By integrating Facebook Messenger Chatbots, companies can automate first-level customer service, answer requests and queries automatically, and streamline documents and invoices for self-service. These advantages will reduce customer support costs and increase business efficiency.
- Respond to customer service cases that require immediacy and effective assistance.
- Take advantage of a highly distributed application in the world as a digital channel.
- Lower the volume of calls to the call center.
- Improve the customer experience by offering more convenience, high availability, immediacy and up-to-date information.
- Relate the corporate brand with innovation and cutting-edge technology.
Implementation of a digital customer service channel, which will route customer messages through an automated chatbot interacting with the Messenger application.
- Additional lead capture sequences
- Integration to send document and critical info through other channels for double layered security
- Integration with webforms for entering info and uploading documents
- Configuration of automatic response texts and options available to the user 100% tailored to the processes of your organization
- 4 to 8 weeks
- DANAconnect Advanced account
- Facebook Business account
- Phone number assigned to the account
- Activation approval by Facebook / WhatsApp
Cross Channel Strategy
- Messenger as chatbot interface
- SMS as alternative delivery channel for extra layer security
- Email as alternative delivery channel for extra layer security
- Webforms for entering employee data and documents