Lead Capture Landing Page
What is Lead Capture Landing Page?
Lead Capture Landing Page is a solution that incorporates a webform within a web page to attract prospects, generally offering some valuable content in exchange for contact information. After the lead’s contact information is captured, the valuable content is sent via email or SMS.
- Offer a web form design tool by adding input fields with simple drag and drop.
- Integrate the leads and information collected on the forms with contact lists and databases on the platform.
- Add a next step to the flow, after capturing the lead, to send the prospect the content of a follow up via email or SMS.
Publication of a landing page with an integrated web form to capture contact information from prospects and send content or valuable information to the prospect either by email or SMS.
- Optional integration for CRM ticket creation.
- Written and graphic content of all communications and landing pages
Dynamic and personalized information of the prospect in the follow-up messages.
- Fields of the forms and information to be collected from the prospect are 100% configurable.
- 2 to 4 weeks
- DANAConnect Advanced
Cross Channel Strategy:
- SMS as an alternative sending channel
- Web -> Landing pages
- Webforms for uploading data and documents