Lost Customer Recovery Automation
What is Lost Customer Recovery Automation?
The Lost Customer Recovery Automation is a sequence of messages triggered once the contract expiration date has passed and the customer has not renewed the contract yet. This series of communications aims to determine why the renewal was not carried out, fine-tune the customer profiling, and offer better matching and optimized, personalized options.
- Alert the customer that the renewal time has passed and they have not renewed their contract.
- Find out the reasons why the haven’t renewed.
- Discover new customer needs, thus offering more appropriate options for your current profile.
- Manage the communication between the advisor and the client to ensure renewal.
This is a sequence of communications that is triggered automatically, when the customer enters the policy’s grace period, and has a mechanism to provide feedback regarding the frictions that the insured had to move forward with the renewal of the policy, and offers options to resolve those frictions.
- Adaptation your institution’s internal processes.
- Corporate image, colors, logo of the institution in communications and webforms.
- Webform input fields 100% configurable.
- The digital channel for delivery can be tailored to specific needs.
- Integration with internal systems, tickets and / or core.
- 4 to 8 weeks
- DANAconnect Advanced
Cross channel strategy:
- SMS as a channel for alerts and security checks
- Webforms to obtain additional customer information