New Customer Effort Survey – Onboarding CES
What is the New Customer Effort Survey?
The New Customer Effort Survey is a transactional survey that asks customers on a scale of 1 to 7 how easy it was to create an account with the company. The measurement is done after a specific point of contact in the customer journey, in this case after onboarding.
- Obtain a metric to measure customer experience that is easy to understand and is actionable.
- Create an opportunity to develop the relation with the client and give a means of relief to those who are dissatisfied with the process.
- Obtain information directly from the client on how it would be possible to improve the onboarding process.
- Create a “difficult” segment of customers who found onboarding difficult to take appropriate follow-up actions and improve brand perception.
- Create an “easy” customer segment for whom the onboarding seemed easy to use with a follow-up combining a referral program.
- Create a “neutral” segment of customers who have a neutral perception of the effort of the process to offer a promotion and push the brand image from neutral to positive.
Automated sending of a satisfaction survey that is integrated and triggered when the onboarding process is completed. Depending on their opinion, clients are classified by their perception as difficult, easy and neutral. After classification, this information is used to segment and make new follow-ups with different and personalized communications for the three types of customers.
- Follow-up actions depending on the needs of the organization.
Configurable corporate image, colors, logo and graphics in the messages.
- Integration with CRM, helpdesk, core or other systems of the organization.
- Combination of cross-channel channels according to needs: web portal, email, SMS, mobile application, WhatsApp, automated call or any other digital channel that the organization has available.
- 2 to 4 weeks
- DANAConnect Advanced