Payment Due Alert with Automated Boost – Account Receivable Automation
What is the Payment Due Alert with Automated Boost?
The Payment Due Alert with Automated Boost notifies the client if payment for their service has not yet been received at the scheduled date and provides a link to pay immediately. These alerts can be sent through one or more cross digital channels such as automated call, SMS, push or email, in order to guarantee delivery and scale to the best channel to optimize the cost ratio.
- Offer the client a way to monitor important changes in their online profile.
- Provide a mechanism to quickly block the portal account if the client does not acknowledge having made changes in their profile.
- Send the message through alternative cross channels to ensure delivery.
- DANAConnect Advanced
Automated flow through alternative digital cross channels that improves the Account Receivable process guaranteeing the delivery of an alert if the client fails to make payment by the expiration date and provides access to links for online payment.
- Integration with specialized features and services in conjunction with the development departments of the institution.
- All text in messages are configurable.
- Cross-channel digital channels, utilizing email, SMS, push, mobile applications, automated calls, and/or other digital channels available to the organization.
- 1 to 2 weeks
Cross Channel Strategy:
The automation can be configured to send through the most convenient channel based on customer preferences or historical behavior. In the case that you do not have an email registered in the database, the system will send through an alternative channel, such as SMS or if, for example, the email has bounced in the past. You can also configure the system automatically to switch to automated call notifications as an alternative channel.
- Automated voice call