Sending Digital Invoice as Attachment
What is Sending Digital Invoice as Attachment?
Sending a digital invoice as an attachment is an automated solution for the massive distribution of invoices according to current regulations. The solution dynamically attaches the invoice in a PDF file or a zip file to an email. To ensure compliance, this smart automation makes it possible to send via a different channel, such as Rich SMS, in the event of a delivery failure. In the same way, historical records of document deliveries are kept in an auditable and searchable database.
- Deliver the invoice to the client in a digital format via email with an attached document.
- Notify the client of the status of their pending payments.
- Keep a searchable and auditable record that the invoice was actually delivered to each client.
- Keep a record of the customers who did not receive the invoice and the reasons for the failure in the delivery.
- Use smart retries with alternate delivery channels in case email delivery fails.
- Guarantee compliance with regulatory standards in the delivery of the invoice.
Messages are sent automatically through alternate channels, accompanied by a dynamically attached file or compressed files containing the invoice complying with industry regulations.
- Possibility of adding a link to the online payment center.
- White Label Link Building
- Upload files to a document repository via SFTP or via API as needed.
- Setting how long the historical records of deliveries should be stored.
- Configuration of the storage time of the invoice files in the repositories.
- Adaptation to the institution’s internal processes.
- Corporate image, colors, logo of the institution in all communications.
- Digital channels for delivery can be tailored according to specific needs.
- 4 to 8 weeks
- DANAConnect Advanced
Cross channel strategy to use:
- SMS as an alternative channel