Online Quote Abandonment Recovery via SMS
What is Online Quote Abandonment Recovery via SMS?
With Online Quote Abandonment Recovery via SMS, leads who have partially completed an online quote session will receive an SMS offering a link to return. In this way, leads can return to the online quote session in the section or page where they left it and retrieve all the information they had previously entered.
- Send recovery messages and reminders to prospects who partially filled out the online quote information, but did not complete the purchase.
- Offer a link so that the prospect can retrieve his session and not have to reload all the information.
- Boost sales by offering immediate online access to the process.
- Send a communication to the agent or create a ticket in the customer service or CRM system.
Follow up with periodic messages to remind the lead to complete the online quote, including a link that retrieves the information the prospect had previously saved in the quote. A sales representative is then notified of the lead information also via SMS or via CRM ticket.
- Integration with CRM tickets generation or any another system.
- Configurable SMS text content.
- Dynamic and personalized prospect information in follow-up messages.
- Form fields and information to be collected from the prospect are 100% customizable.
- 4 to 8 weeks
- DANAconnect Advanced account
- Integration with online quote application via API / Webservice
Cross Channel Strategy:
- CRM integration