Santiago / Lima
- English – Full professional proficiency
- Familiarity with design software and technologies ( i.e Illustrator, Photoshop, etc )
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Good delegation and time management skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- Familiarity using APIs (REST)
- Spanish and English – Full professional proficiency
Additional Desired Skills
- Experience with JIRA, and Slack
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Provide profesional services in configuring and enabling automations for DANAConnect’s customers.
- Contribute to the production of automation templates for the DANACONNECT Marketplace.
- Provide support to customers responding questions about the operation of DANACONNECT.
- Support in the production of customer help content for the DANACONNECT Knowledge Center.
- Support producing of audiovisual material for DANACONNECT Academy
- Execute requirements assigned in helpdesk tickets.
- Support configuring Proofs of Concept for potential clients, interacting with DANACONNECT’s team.
- Keep business partners and customers up to date with the new features provided by DANACONNECT, through the production of newsletters and support in the production of webinars.
- Attend operational and commercial status on a weekly basis.
- Work as a team with the rest of the staff to improve the experience of DANACONNECT clients.
- Support DANACONNECT customer experience measurement campaigns.
- Promote new initiatives in DANACONNECT aimed at improving service quality.
Travel requirement abroad:
- No travel abroad needed.