Credit Card Pre Approval Cross Selling
What is Credit Card Pre Approval Cross Selling?
Credit Card Pre Approval Cross Selling is a promotion to a segment of the current customer base that has pre-qualified to offer them a credit card. The acceptance of the promotion is facilitated with a link included in the message. Once the card has been accepted, an executive receives a ticket containing the prospect’s information. Additionally, it can be integrated with automations for enabling the customer to auto-create their dossier like Checklist for digital customer onboarding and other automations like Digitally Issued Service Contract, as well as a sequence of receiving and activating the credit card.
- Promote credit card cross selling to current client portfolio.
- Include a direct link to accept the account opening.
- Create an internal ticket for sales agents or executives.
- Optionally make an automated digital onboarding and Sequence of reception and activation of credit card.
An email or SMS is sent to a specific segment of the customer portfolio offering the opportunity for a credit card pre-approval. The email includes a button for the customer to accept the offer and open the new account.
- Written and graphic content of all communications.
- Customer information that is dynamic and personalized.
- Ticketing and CRM integration.
- 4 to 8 weeks
- Have a DANAconnect Advanced account.
- Have the data of the contacts already segmented -> You can request the segmentation service from DANAconnect: Data model for banks
Cross Channel Strategy:
- Web forms for uploading data and accepting terms.
- SMS as an alternative channel