Insurance Cross Selling with Underwriting Automation
Insurance Cross Selling with Underwriting is an automation that is activated for a segment of your client portfolio and gives the option of opening a new policy through self-administration of documents, providing a quick way for the client to submit all necessary statements and documents, including links to upload the documents. The customer’s documents are validated through image recognition and Artificial Intelligence. Additionally, emails or tickets are sent to the agents/brokers to approve the dossier for due diligence. The automation also sends reminders if the sale has not been closed after a specific time. The sale can be closed completely online integrating this automation with the Digital Policy Document Generation
- Promote the opening of accounts and offer immediate online access to the process.
- Shorten validation and approval times with OCR, AI, and image recognition for document validation.
- Allow the client to self-manage the creation of their file.
- Offer a tool for customer data to enter the organization’s databases in a structured way.
- Ensure completion of requirements and send reminders for a predetermined period.
- Offer in a friendly way for clients the links to the pages to upload the documents.
- Provide the agent with an automated method to follow due diligence procedures and expedite approval of files.
- Send an alert communication or create a helpdesk ticket if the client has not completed their profile after the predetermined time.
Cross-selling promotion and periodic follow-up communications, including tools for accepting the promotion and self-management of opening a customer dossier. Forms for uploading documents are available through links in the messages. Image recognition and Artificial Intelligence are used to validate the uploaded documents. A ticket is created by the system in the help desk for the agent to do due diligence and approve. The solution also sends reminders to the customer if the file has not been completed.
- Follow-up actions depending on the needs of the organization.
- Configurable corporate image, colors, logo and graphic in the messages.
- Integration with CRM, helpdesk, core or other systems of the organization.
- Combination of cross-channel channels according to needs: web portal, email, SMS, mobile application, automated call or any other digital channel that the organization has available.
- Integration with the Digital Policy Document Generation
- 2 to 4 weeks
- DANAconnect Advanced
- Have the data of the contacts already segmented -> You can request the segmentation service from DANAconnect: Customer Centric Data model for insurance
Cross Channel Strategy:
- SMS as alternative channel
- CRM Tickets optionally